Monday, January 9, 2012

Today's the day!

Ok, so I'm definitely a bit stressed out about my impending departure (6:50pm today!), but also excited to get going!  The bags are all packed and final preparations are underway.  The trip schedule is as follows:

Jan 9-Feb 12 - Mananara Lodge, Madagascar.  Possibly some additional traveling in MG.
Feb 12-Feb21 - Capetown, South Africa and surrounding area
Feb 21-Mar 12 - Kruger National Park, South Africa and surrounding area

I have been so busy getting ready that I haven't had much time to edit the photos from the Dominican Republic, but here are a couple that I did quickly:

Palmchat (Dulus dominicus) - the national bird of the DR















Ruddy Turnstones (Arenaria interpres)















I will do my best to post updates when I can, but I'm not sure when I will have internet access in Africa.

Onward and upward!
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment