Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Mad Frogs!

At long last, the second half of the Madagascar frog photos.  These (and more) were all taken on a short stroll in the rain near Andasibe, and all with my Lumix point-and-shoot so quality varies :).  The diversity of Madagascar's frogs is stunning, and this represents only a small percentage!  These frogs are awaiting IDs so no names this time, but I will try to get them up soon.

































































































































































That's all for now.  What's next?  Who knows!

Kyle

2 comments:

  1. I love this nature blog sir!! I have toyed with the idea of starting a nature blog in addition to the blog that I currently have. May I follow this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Thanks for visiting and the kind words :).

    ReplyDelete