Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Owling!

I have just arrived in Kingston, and am prepared for two days of owl photography outings on Amherst Island with Natura Tours Inc.  Fingers crossed for some good birds and good shots!























In order to increase my chances while on the island, I decided it was finally time to try a service I've been eyeing for a while: Lens Rentals Canada.  Yesterday I received my rental lens, the Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L.  I've been wanting a crack at this lens for a while as it may be the hole into which I pour my next available $1700, so I thought this would be a great try-before-you-buy.













I'm off to bed so that I'm well rested tomorrow, but I will be sure to post next week with any winning photos!

Kyle

2 comments:

  1. This is great photography. The owl is looking so wonderful. Thank you for nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so rear an owl in daylight. Nice photograph.

    ReplyDelete