Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Long Lost Photos

Sorting and editing photos is perhaps the most tedious task there is, and as I photographer I find that unfortunate.  I have been having some difficulty getting motivated on that front recently, and really haven't touched a photo all winter.  The "to sort" pile has been building as always (albeit slowly because of the winter season) and finally I got so tired of it that I actually did some work!

Rather than start with photos from last fall, I figured I'd start recent and work back.  I didn't take a lot of photos on my recent trip to Florida (it was dominated by conference activities) but I did manage a few.  Here are 3 randoms:

Snowy Egret (Egretta thula)






















Willet (Tringa semipalmata)















Mangrove Skipper (Phocides pigmalion)















That's all for now, hopefully my momentum keeps up!

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment