Thursday, November 25, 2010

Big News!

Hello!

So you may recall that a little while ago (ok, July) I alluded to some major development on the horizon.  Well, naturally I got way-laid, delayed and all kind of distracted, and things moved much more slowly than anticipated.  Nonetheless, my project is finally coming to fruition.  I have a new website!

www.kylehorner.com

This is my first time designing a website, so there are bound to be some kinks.  Let me know when you find them!  I am currently having a little trouble with the way the site appears in Internet Explorer...it looks great in Chrome, and I can't figure out why the difference!  It is fully functional, it just looks crappy.  It's rather frustrating, but it's late and I don't care enough to try to fix it presently.  If you're a Firefox user (or use any other browser), report back to me and let me know how it looks!

Anyway, I will be updating and tweaking gradually, so hopefully I'll get all the bugs worked out.  Nonetheless, it'll do for now!

Cheers!
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment