Monday, May 28, 2012

Scenery?

So if you follow the blog at all, you know that I rarely shoot scenics.  I guess my attention is always grabbed by things that move, and the scenery tends to escape me.  I frequently regret this as I attempt to assemble a presentation or slideshow, and have only photos of the animals and not the surroundings.

Occasionally though, I remember to shoot the big stuff.  Recently I decided to have a go at editing a few scenics that were hidden away in sneaky folders.  Here's a few favourites:

Cypress Forest in Illinois















Cypress Forest - a different take!















Twisty Road in Phoenix, Arizona





















Betty's Bay (where the penguins are), South Africa















Ruins in the Tankwa Karoo, South Africa















Maybe not my calling in life, but fun to play around with nonetheless!
Kyle

1 comment: