Sunday, May 9, 2010

Trilliums

Hello!

The near-wintry weather this weekend put a damper on my hoped-for herp-photo outing, but I was eager to get the camera out so I headed over to a nearby spot that I know is rich with Trilliums.  It seems to be just the right time of year for these showy flowers, so I thought it'd be fun to play around with them.  The strong wind today made framing shots frustrating and slow shutter speeds impossible as the flowers never stop moving!  Nonetheless I did end up with a few shots that I am somewhat satisfied with:

Trillium Blanket

























White Trillium (Trillium grandiflorum)

























White Trillium (Trillium grandiflorum)

























Red Trillium (Trillium erectum)















That's all for now!

Cheers!
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment