Thursday, July 28, 2011

Image Index now online!

So after many hours of sorting thousands of photos, and painstakingly separating the keepers from the reference photos from the garbage, I have begun the editing and uploading for a full image index on my website.  I have been planning to do this for a long time, but it takes forever!  Nonetheless, last night I managed to get a bunch of amphibians online.

This index will allow one to search or browse the photos in a relatively effective way.  It also includes a bunch of photos that have never been online before, so you should check it out!  I am hoping to continue uploading new things in the coming weeks (and maybe even move on from amphibians...), so be sure to keep an eye on it!

To see it, go here: http://www.kylehorner.com/photography/image_index.html.  It can also be accessed from the "Photography" page of my website.

:)
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment